EVENTS    |    ABOUT US    |    CONTACT    |    LIBRARY      Find Us On Facebook social twitter Instagram icon youtube Kawartha Conservation On LinkedIn 

Our regulated areas maps will help you learn if all or part of your property is regulated by Kawartha Conservation.

If your property is within areas regulated by us and you want to complete any construction or site alteration (i.e. grading, fill placement, excavation) on it, you will need a permit. 

Visit our Permits page for more information on how to apply for a permit.

CA Maps

CA Maps is an online, interactive map portal for Conservation Authority information.  You can use this tool to view more detailed mapping of the regulated areas in our watershed and can also view mapping from our neighboring Conservation Authorities.


Kawartha Conservation
277 Kenrei Road
Lindsay, ON
K9V 4R1
705.328.2271 ext. 210 

Meet our Permitting Staff

Meet with our staff to discuss the requirements for completing a permit application for your project.

Click here to book a pre-consultation meeting.

Property Information Requests

Submit an information request to find out about environmental features, natural hazards, building envelopes, permit requirements, outstanding permits, and violations on a specific property.

Click here to download an Information Request Form.